The oversized BigBadBag is a necessity for anyone with a large laptop. When we talk "large", we don't mean 17" computers, the oversized BigBadBag is good for laptops with screens up to 22" diagonal. Originally designed to accommodate Dell XPS m2010... the laptop with a built in handle (how convenient?) but after our customers showed us a bunch of different uses for this bag, we decided to permanently add it to our catalogue.
100% PVC backed nylon
Width - 20½ inches
Height - 16 inches (3½ inches taller than the Oversized bag)
Depth - 4 inches
(Diaganol 24 inches)... do pythagaros if you don't believe us!
At 1.2kg, it's nice and light - you're already carrying a heavy laptop, you don't need any more weight to carry - but don't let the weight fool you. Our pull tests showed that the BigBadBags failed somewhere between 400 and 500 lbs... we don't recommend coming anywhere close to that... think about your poor back!
- PVC backed nylon material for added strength, durability and protection
- Padded carry handle and shoulder strap for added comfort
- Deep, zippered front pocket for storing stationery, power supply or other valuables
- Front pocket has velcro'd section for smartphone or calculator - sections for business cards - pen holders
- Padded laptop section in main bag to protect your computer from minor knocks and scrapes
- Laptop section with velcro strap to prevent your laptop from falling out if bag is dropped
- Additional internal sections for storing papers, files, toiletries or a change of clothes etc.
- Elasticated easy access side pocket to hold items such as smartphone or water bottle
- Side strap to clip smartphone or keys etc.
- Double clipped front flap for added security
- Zippered front flap gives additional nik-nak storage space, good for letter sized paper
- Dual function back pouch, use as additional storage or use it for attaching your bag to the handle of your suitcase when travelling